Do I Need This !

I have had a few different sets of hids. One thing I learned is that they use the same bulbs in the 35w and 55w kits. I didn't know this when I bought my last kit so I tried the 55w. Not much brighter at all, but these damn 55w ballasts go through some bulbs. Instead of getting a few years out of a pair like normal I'm replacing bulbs like every 4-7 months.

i would personally go to ebay to get my HIDs! 35 bucks free shipping, 1 year warranty you cant beat it! a bulb and a ballast is all you need! ive had alot of success with ebay hids believe it or not, no sense in wasting too much money when the ballast may go out anyways and you still get alot better visibility at night. thats just me though

I changed my mind at the last second and went with the 35W 8000K. I was reading that the 55W sucks. They dont last as long as the 35W is what i heard. This is all new to me so all i can go by is what i read.

i would personally go to ebay to get my HIDs! 35 bucks free shipping, 1 year warranty you cant beat it! a bulb and a ballast is all you need! ive had alot of success with ebay hids believe it or not, no sense in wasting too much money when the ballast may go out anyways and you still get alot better visibility at night. thats just me though

I thought the same thing but try getting ahold of them for your warranty. Didn't happen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I changed my mind at the last second and went with the 35W 8000K. I was reading that the 55W sucks. They dont last as long as the 35W is what i heard. This is all new to me so all i can go by is what i read.

I have 55w and my bulbs have lasted for 2 years now with no problems.

Good choice though going with the 35W 8000k, they are a real nice blue color (Thats what i Have in my Highs on my SS, and the lows on my Tahoe). 55W bulbs distort the color a bit so my 10,000k 55W look more like a 5000k 35w