Some Pics Fro You To Look At Add Your Own As Well

mando28

thanx ruben but these dam monster run all day inside my dam house i feel like there are nascar dog going round round and round. drives me nutz some times

LMAO!! Same here running and jumping on everything. Baby scratched my brand new table cuz he was so happy running around when my girl got home. So you have a male and female? Might have to buy a pup off you? Do you breed em?

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

the female is fixed, sux cuz she had a big cyst by jumping off my couch and needed a emergency surgery the vet fixed her by mistake but the dude still has his huevo

Damn that sucks I would of been pissed at the vet but atleast shes ok.

Had a great dog 3 years back, German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix, I adopted him at 5 years old from the shelter. Fully retrained him, but the girl i was dating at the time threw him in a pound when we broke up and wouldn't tell me where!! I took a job traveling and wanted a pet..... soooooo... I ended up with these two morons. Not the brightest but I've grown fond of my girls.

Hades on the left Aries on the right.

IMAG0242.jpg

Fiance is all for getting a full breed Shep when we buy a house. I guess you could say a 1000sq ft apartment isn't ideal for a dog that large anyways.... My dog Cyrus would tear the place up just trying to play!!!

here are a few of ours.

The first is our 10 yr old golden Buddy, We had to put him down last fall after a year of 400$ a month meds for his hips, but we could not save him with any meds or operations. That is my Simaese cat "Kitty" in the background wrapped in the blanket she was a rescue I traded a piece of computer memory for her back when 4 Gb sticks were about $200. but with 4 other large dogs and a houseful of cats I would have taken her out of there at any price.

The 2nd is our cat RAMBO we got him at a pet store as a kitten and still at 18 yrs old he would nibble on my wives ear lobe at night, cat got more action than me - LOL.

And finally the one one we have left is our chocolate lab "Mercury" Murky for short, named by me as I race mercury outboards. He is just relaxing by the pool. he is 6 now and twice the size. when we got him both parents were on site and his dad was about 36" tall at the shoulders. it was meant to be though, I called on the night I saw the ad and the chocolates were all gone on the sat the breeder called me back and told me one of the people cancelled on the only male chocolate she had. We took buddy with us and introduced them. murky came running up to buddy first thing and ran smack dab into his nose.

post-11909-040941400 1319193904_thumb.jpg

post-11909-099135500 1319194012_thumb.jpg

post-11909-033410600 1319194449_thumb.jpg

Edited by David S (see edit history)

here's my lil ones akc champion malltesse bella 1 1/2 year old and 3year old stewie

IMG_0081.png

and my new edition blue nose pitbull sproket

this is when i got him for xmas

IMG_0059.png

and now almost a year

IMG_0385.jpg

My girl said next week when we go to LA she wants to jack one of your white dogs lol