Newbie From Stl Lifted Ss Pics

Dwes2005

Would you lift a camaro SS? Or a trans am? No so why a sport truck... Makes no sense why people ruin these trucks

:thumbsdown:

It's a half ton truck with a 345hp and runs a 15 in the quarter. I don't consider the SS a sport truck. IMO its a good platform for either lowering or lifting. The cladding makes for a beefy looking truck that I think compliments the lift very well.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Thanks guys for all the welcome love. It's a platform to start with and I love the truck. I will keep you guys updated as I have plans for it to make it my own and different from what it is. If I was looking to lower it after the body lift came off in the future. What's the best way you guys have found out and what parts?

Thanks guys for all the welcome love. It's a platform to start with and I love the truck. I will keep you guys updated as I have plans for it to make it my own and different from what it is. If I was looking to lower it after the body lift came off in the future. What's the best way you guys have found out and what parts?

Once the body lift comes off the best drops that I have seen are offered by Belltech and DJM. I have a Belltech 2/3 drop FYI.

Welcome to the site. Lots of good info on here, I've learned ALOT since I joined. As for the truck, I do like lifted trucks, I do think yours looks kinda good( minus the stripes..lol).....but as these guys have said, It's SS and if it was supposed to be up in the air, it wouldn't have come lowered.lol its not ruined I don't think, you bought it, not us. Do with it what u want. When/if u do drop it, I'm sure people on here will be MORE than happy to help you, because most are good people. GL

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Welcome! to the world of horrible gas mileage! hahaha I'll be honest you will get ragged alot but don't worry everybody on here is a real good bunch of people! they can help you out on little nit picky things that WILL go wrong! this is by far one of the best forums i am a member on and have been for a couple years even though i was gone for about a year still some great people and ALOT of advice from people that have done everything that could possible be done to these trucks.

now with that being said, personally i like it, its different, its not a bad looking truck, not what I would do personally but as time goes on i think that it will grow on everybody. OVER TIME! lol i'd spend the money on toyo open country M/T's they look alot better than whats on there now. and by the end you may decide to take the lift off, idk im not you but everything can be undone to an extent so dont feel stuck with a lifted truck

so goodluck with everything and don't worry bout the guys they'll cheer up sooner or later lol and if you need anything get at one of us and we'll help you lower it when the time is right! lol biggrin.gif

good lookin truck man

welcome !!man

all i have to say is i hate to see a ss on a lift its totaly the opposite of witch the ss stands for ,the ss is more of a street truck not a off road vehicle.its just my opinion but its ur ride do as u please, thats just my two cents

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)