1 Headlight Brighter Then Other

Ok, so this has been a problem for awhile, but I never really cared until now & it is bugging me like crazy. When I pull up behind someone at a stop light like a truck, I notice that one of my low beams is brighter then the other. I looked inside both of the headlamps & everything seems to be the same. The other thing is when I got home, I pulled up to my garage with them on & the brighter light seemed to be higher then the other. I tried to search on here but was unable to find anything. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Chad

Ok, so this has been a problem for awhile, but I never really cared until now & it is bugging me like crazy. When I pull up behind someone at a stop light like a truck, I notice that one of my low beams is brighter then the other. I looked inside both of the headlamps & everything seems to be the same. The other thing is when I got home, I pulled up to my garage with them on & the brighter light seemed to be higher then the other. I tried to search on here but was unable to find anything. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Chad

Could just be that one is not aimed properly anymore??

Duh i thought you said your bumper lights, lol, the headlights are adjustable with that little screw up top.

I checked, nothing popped out, everything is the same both sides. I am going to play with that little screw and see what happens. Thanks bad ass. I was wondering what that was.

Thanks