Can I Get Some Honest Feedback Please

DGIEPSS

i have my wheels on my truck and they have big openings so i just ordered some bear 15" rotors to fill the gap unfortunaly the rotors are expensive and i also just recently bought a radix so i can shell out more money now for z06 calipers my wife will kill me so i was looking at these and im just not sure http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MGG-13007SCVTBK/

or let me know if any of you have a fair price on some front z06 calipers

Ricey as f**k. Just spray paint em if you want a change up don't try and "pretend" you have brembos or z06 calipers. You'll look like a fool if anyone actually notices that they are covers or asks you about it. Specially for 200 bucks wow.

I agree with blueracer. Just use the stock calipers and rock those. If your truck drives and stops fine you won't be in a rush to get the Z06 calipers. If you are in a rush you'll probably end up paying more since you need something ASAP. Just keep your eyes open for a set of calipers used or new and something will pop up when the time is right and you can piece everything together. That's what drew me to doing the Z06 caliper swap. You don't have to drop thousands into something all in one shot.