In Need Of Help Finding Ss Parts

chevyboi__SS

Here's a rear bumper: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Bumper-Cover-Chevrolet-SIlverado-SS-2003-2006-/130528578478?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ASilverado+1500%7CSubmodel%3ASS&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e641c0bae

The rest you probably will have to piece togeather, SAE parts has a number of pieces of cladding but you'll have to check different forums for different parts and such. Also check the for sale section here there maybe something you need. Good luck with your project!

you willing to pay shipping i have a complete cladding kit, brackets and all except front bumper and tailgate piece. was gonna put it on my moms truck but we decided we didnt want to drill all the holes to mount the brackets

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)

the rear bumper cover will fit over your stock one, your front clip has to be 03-06 parts but thats olnly a hood, fenders, grill, lights, bumper and bumpercover. if you arn't that concerned with the front bumper cover being factory i'd use these people, i bought a ss bumper cover from then for my 01 clone and i was very satisfied!

http://stores.ebay.com/ALLDAY-CUSTOMS?_rdc=1

as far as wheels go.. eh well goodluck with that! and if i were you id buy wreckers cladding kit NOW!

g/l with the build!! keep pics posted

HW MUCH U ASKING FOR IT.....REAR BUMPER INCLUDED?

as stated i have everything except the tailgate piece and a front bumper. would prob want $850 plus shipping its red came off an ex members truck when it was in an accident.

IM AM CONVERTING MY 2001 GMC SIERRA IN TO A SS I CANT FIND THE REAR BUMPER OR THE BODY KIT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND IT!!!! I LIVE IN SO CAL.......

i have the 2 extra cab door cladding pieces make me an offer in good condition.. LMK