New Ss Owner From Kansas

TheDarkness

I live in Hays, but my brother lives in Wichita.

Its great to see all these members from Kansas.

We attended a National Trailblazer SS / Silverado SS meet in Kansas City last Memorial Day weekend. It was a great turnout. There are pictures in both the Photography and Gatherings sections of the forum. I believe it will be held again next Memorial Day weekend as well. Keep an eye out for it. :chevy:

Welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif Judging by your comments I think you're gonna love this site man, it's awesome! And these are some of the best people too, these guys just rock!

Ive never had so many welcomes on a forum. Im already learning some great things and reading alot on this site. I love it.

Ive never had so many welcomes on a forum. Im already learning some great things and reading alot on this site. I love it.

Oh it's just the beginning. You'll get the mod bug REALLY bad and then you'll spend all day on the site looking at upgrades everywhere, but it's a ton of fun man, i'm excited for ya.

• 3 weeks later...

I live along city park. If you're ever in the area pm me or drive by and say Hi. My truck is usually outside since the kids took over the garage.

My wife and i were going to Aggieville before the game on saturday and I just happened to see your truck in your driveway. I love the rims and the roll pan you have on your SS. It looks really cool. Is your truck lowered at all? Oh and my wife told me to tell you that you have a really nice house!

Obviously we've talked about the above via PM, but publicly... that's a bitchin SS ! Can't wait to see it and ride in it to figure out how bad i Fu*ked up my ride, lol. Too bad the KC/GTG is on KSTATE's last home game. Obviously you won't make that one, but there WILL be a spring GTG. Maybe i'll try to drag everyone from Kansas and surrounding states to my pad in Manhattan.