Factory 20" With New Tire For Sale / York Pa

SuperSlow6pt0

Hey , I lost my truck due to a tough year but i knew it was coming, so i took the Nice Factory spare i made em give me off b4 they came n got it .

It has a Brand new Tire on it , and i had it fitting just fine in the spare Compartment under my 04 SS , The Sales guy told me it wouldn't fit, but it did no problemo for me.

The Rim n Tire are each worth over $100 , SO if i can just Get someone to Give me $100 for the Rim n Tire I would take it.

I am located in York PA 17404 .

The tire type is an Eagle 275/55/20 And its on a Stock Factory 20" Wheel . there was a steelie on the truck when i bought it and it wouldnt even clear the rotor when i needed to put it on . I was ticked . Got this one n never needed another spare again, So the tire literally still has marker on it ,

I would Prefer pickup , But i am willing to drive n drop off the rim if someone prefers. I will not ship the wheel unless i cannot find a local buyer.

And Feel free to Contact me Either here on the site , or thru my Cell # . Just Message me if u want my number to call .

Lastly I will post a few pictures of the rim n tire n tread sometime early tomorrow. Camera is dead So i couldn't tonight .

Thanks , Erik

post-21341-004237800 1319649922_thumb.jpg

post-21341-081846300 1319649976_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuperSlow6pt0 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...