Bser Group Buy

sscrazy45

Just called Robert about ordering a BSER Roll Pan. He said that three guys have e-mailed him about it but he has not got any payment. I have the $$$ in hand and just wanted to find out if I could get in on the buy. New to the site so just need a little help here.

Sounds good to me.

I will call tomorrow and pay up. I had someone e-mail me about it that was interested as well so hopefully he goes through with it. thanks for the post with link

I just sent him $400 to his paypal and he said that he will start making them as soon as he recieves payment from 2 more people and we will receive them in about 2 weeks. His email to send money via paypal is [email protected]

• 4 months later...

Just called Robert about ordering a BSER Roll Pan. He said that three guys have e-mailed him about it but he has not got any payment. I have the $$$ in hand and just wanted to find out if I could get in on the buy. New to the site so just need a little help here.

Good Morning, how do I get in on the group purchase, also from what I undertstand this is not your average roll pan how do you attach, are there instructions or a how to video or something?