Fs 2003 Silverado Two Tone Ls Extended Cab

xtendedrado03

I am putting my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado up for sale. I am going to be going back to school in the spring and so am looking to sell my truck privately and then get a car again.

It is a 2003 Gray/Pewter(Gm calls it pewter I say its gold) extended cab LS 1500 2wd Silverado with 60,7xx miles on it.(Miles will increase a little every day as I drive it to work)

Features

*5.3L v8 Vortec Motor

*Professionally Installed Remote Start and Key less Entry by the dealer I bought the truck from

*K&N Air filter

*New Body style Rims. 20 inch Alloys from the 07-current body style

*Cooper Xenon Tires (Bought about 3 years ago maybe 20,000 miles on them they are a aggressive tire)

*Pioneer CD player with I pod Integration (Also have original stock deck if you would rather have that)

*Flowmaster Single Outlet Exhaust

*Tow Package

*Auto Tint rear view mirror

*Power Folding Mirrors

*X Liner bed liner

*Chrome Denali Side Trim

*Chrome Door Handles

*Breaks and Rotors Replaced 2 years ago

*Power driver Seat

*Gray Cloth interior

Asking 13,000 obo. Pm me for me details and or questions.

Have most if not all the service records available if you wish to see them also.

The pics below have the old rims on the truck and the running boards. I have removed the running boards but still have the chrome rims if you want them. Also have a sport truck tent and air matress that fit the bed of the truck that could be negotiated into the deal. Have never been used and still in box.

Will try and get pics with the new rims and the running boards removed Monday. Just been bad weather this weekend for pictures.

post-16635-090159600 1320044393_thumb.jpg

post-16635-069104700 1320044401_thumb.jpg