New Project From Valley Of Texas

sammyg

Hey guys, my name is Samuel from Texas. I've always been into racing so i've been having an 05' silverado reg cab. Was a V-6 and made a 6.0 swap. Bout three years ago it ran a 12 sec flat on the qtr mile all motor, which now i'll be moving with even better times with new setup. Nothing big, never sprayed. Made couple of changes but after that, work started big time so havent had time. Now i found this site and seen some good looking SS clones and well i got all the parts, just got to assemble. I'll be posting pics of my project soon. Bought a couple of parts already here so thanx guys. Hope i can make it to an SS meet someday. Dont mind putting "Gold-Dust" on a trailer and haul it. :pepsicheer:

Nice Website, great help,

Samuel G

post-22264-051508900 1320191239_thumb.jpg

Thanx guys, im from the the valley just haven't had chance to get rgv stickers

I know most rgvs through my tuner. TMS. by the way that red truck is my favorite truck man and that's what made me wanna go SS Style. Like I said I have all the parts, bumpers,wing, etc. Im ready

Once again thanx guys and sure i will keep updating with looks and track action.

Should be badass when done I have seen a few fully done Ss clones down in Edinburg/McAllen. Good luck! This is one of my favorite Ss clones...

100_3517.jpg

100_3493.jpg

100_3502.jpg

100_3504.jpg

Anyone have any info on this truck? Looks awesome. Hood is bad a$$!