Installed Corsa Sport, Now A ?

Marzyn

I was expecting it to be a lot quieter in the cab. It's not overbearing but it's definitely a lot louder than stock and quite a bit louder than what I expected.

Did anyone else notice this when they first installed it? I'm sure that until it's completely broken in the sound will keep changing but I feel like there's a pretty loud tone/hum inside the cab.

I'm about 99% sure I have no leaks and everything is tight and installed properly, it might just be that my expectations were a little off?

Thanks,

Joe

I was expecting it to be a lot quieter in the cab. It's not overbearing but it's definitely a lot louder than stock and quite a bit louder than what I expected.

Did anyone else notice this when they first installed it? I'm sure that until it's completely broken in the sound will keep changing but I feel like there's a pretty loud tone/hum inside the cab.

I'm about 99% sure I have no leaks and everything is tight and installed properly, it might just be that my expectations were a little off?

Thanks,

Joe

When I had my muffler on the truck, it was a little louder inside the cab than normal at idle. At highway speeds or cruising speeds, it was actually quieter inside the cab than stock at times.

video please. I wanna hear it. Im considering buying the corsa sport!

There are videos in the video section man. Also, use Youtube! They are the best vids. I have Corsa Sport and I wouldn't even think about any other exhaust.

I'm not exactly complaining per se but I was definitely surprised with how loud it is in cab. Everything I read about it said it's almost unnoticeable in the cab but very nice outside.

In this case it's very nice outside but also pretty loud in the cab.

I'm just worried that I might have done something wrong! lol

ur on dope

I guess to each their own

haha well to be fair my straightpipe accidentally happened. I had a broken baffle inside my muffler, and didnt tighten my clamps enough. Muffler came off at the track and sounded so good after that, so i sent muffler off with my buddy to get fixed and just straightpiped it, haven't bnothered to put it back on :P

There are videos in the video section man. Also, use Youtube! They are the best vids. I have Corsa Sport and I wouldn't even think about any other exhaust.

yeah but all the videos on youtube are with headers or some other mod. I wanna hear the corsa sport with a stock engine.

odd, I can barely hear anything inside the cab. It all sounds like its coming out the back with no resonance inside the cab or anthing. Granted, I do have the factory cats on my truck. Even my tuner made the comment that my truck sounded like it had the touring exhaust on it :banghead:

Where was the muffler positioned, close to the cab? I'm not a Corsa owner so forgive my question if it came with a kit with a pre-set location but I always have the mufflers placed as far back towards axle as possible to avoid drone.

dump.jpg

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

yeah but all the videos on youtube are with headers or some other mod. I wanna hear the corsa sport with a stock engine.

This is the day I installed it, ignore dirty truck it was winter. short but yeah, stock motor only mod was K&N air intake Might sound different as i bought it used off a member, so not brand new, already broken in.

http://youtu.be/W3HmROEY9cE

This is also with the muffler in, you can hear the broken baffle rattle for a second or two upon start up.

I can't believe my own videos have been linked by other members! I feel so special lol :P

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)