Fs Stock Airbox And Alternator Core

gearhead6s

Both item basically free you just have to pay shipping or pick them up in south Florida.

Stock 2005 SS intake airbox assembly with filter. Pulled off around 60k miles.

Stock alternator with bad voltage regulator. I bought a brand new AC Delco unit that didn't have a core charge and I have no use for the old one. Might end up at the scrap yard if I can make any money on it but I figured I'd post it up here in case i never make it to the scrap yard haha.

Items located in zip code 33160.

I would like the stock air box assembly. I will pay shipping to 61265 in Illinois. Thanks

Both item basically free you just have to pay shipping or pick them up in south Florida.

Stock 2005 SS intake airbox assembly with filter. Pulled off around 60k miles.

Stock alternator with bad voltage regulator. I bought a brand new AC Delco unit that didn't have a core charge and I have no use for the old one. Might end up at the scrap yard if I can make any money on it but I figured I'd post it up here in case i never make it to the scrap yard haha.

Items located in zip code 33160.

Sorry for the delay man i was trying to find a box a work but had no luck. UPS store wants $12 for the box and $20 to ship. If you are cool with the $32 then I can send it out today or tomorrow. Or I can give it another week at work to see if the right size box come in. Just to be clear, you will be getting everything that comes off when installing a AEM intake. The box and filter, tray that holds the box, tube that runs to the throttle body. If you dont need all that let me know and maybe the box will get smaller and weight will go down.

Ok, $32 is fine. Send me your paypal request and I will send payment. I will put my info in a PM. Thanks

Sorry for the delay man i was trying to find a box a work but had no luck. UPS store wants $12 for the box and $20 to ship. If you are cool with the $32 then I can send it out today or tomorrow. Or I can give it another week at work to see if the right size box come in. Just to be clear, you will be getting everything that comes off when installing a AEM intake. The box and filter, tray that holds the box, tube that runs to the throttle body. If you dont need all that let me know and maybe the box will get smaller and weight will go down.