Short Antenna

Chadz

Well a few days ago some A$$hole tried stealing my antenna off my truck the only day i left the truck un covered, any how i had a shorty antenna and had locktite on there so i guess the person got irrated and gave up , anyhow i have my antenna now stripped into the male end where it goes into the base, ive tried the delete thing lost a ton of recption so does anyone know the part # and what this piece is called??? Thanks

I hear ya, I don't wanna go back to stock but I need to find a stubby that will fit the stock threads my buddy got one from his work whick is a honda dealer but it don't fit sucks to be me

I hear ya, I don't wanna go back to stock but I need to find a stubby that will fit the stock threads my buddy got one from his work whick is a honda dealer but it don't fit sucks to be me

I've been thinking about a short antenna for my ss since the stock hits the garage door on my house. Googled a ton but haven't decided... Are you looking for gm parts? Pretty cheap aftermarket options out there