Wtb: '04 Silverado Ss (Victory Red Or Black)

pharmacy

My 2004 Victory Red Silverado SS was stolen on October 28th in Dallas, TX from the Texas Land and Cattle on Technology Blvd (Northwest Hwy and I-35E) at about 2-3 pm while I was in eating lunch. It was in excellent condition (bought new by me 6/04 Young Chevrolet Dallas, TX). I am interested in an excellent stock example 2004 in Victory Red or Black to replace it. I would like the towing package, Bose and auto a/c. I don't care about on-Star or X-M. Prefer satin rims; not the chrome. Please contact me 940-391-1897 Steve.

Edited by pharmacy (see edit history)

well that sucks ..good luck on your find..

My 2004 Victory Red Silverado SS was stolen on October 28th in Dallas, TX from the Texas Land and Cattle on Technology Blvd (Northwest Hwy and I-35E) at about 2-3 pm while I was in eating lunch. It was in excellent condition (bought new by me 6/04 Young Chevrolet Dallas, TX). I am interested in an excellent stock example 2004 in Victory Red or Black to replace it. I would like the towing package, Bose and auto a/c. I don't care about on-Star or X-M. Prefer satin rims; not the chrome. Please contact me 940-391-1897 Steve.

• 3 weeks later...