Torq Thrus St'S

firehawknwv

I believe I want to sell my chrom Boss 332 22'' wheels and go a different routte. I saw these Torq Thrus ST wheels on a Maroon Silverad ECSB at the track a few weeks ago and thought they looked awesome. I think the amgnesium grey w/ polished lip would go well with my truck since I stillhave the grey ducts and such. What do you guys think of these wheels and what is our bolt patteren again cuz I forgot, 6x?? ? Im gonna call AR tom. to see how much the wheels weigh and Im hoping they are a little lighter than what I have cuz the Boss wheels are just about 50lbs a piece.

http://www.americanracingtorqthrustst.com/gunmetal.php

Im still not sure cuz Im looking at a few others but on the perticular truck that I saw with them they look good. So they may not look good at all on mine and Im not willing to just sehll out cash then not be happy with them. Theres a set I saw that was basically a 22'' version of teh C6 z06 wheels. If any of you know what those are let me know cuz Id like to find them.

<br />Im still not sure cuz Im looking at a few others but on the perticular truck that I saw with them they look good. So they may not look good at all on mine and Im not willing to just sehll out cash then not be happy with them. Theres a set I saw that was basically a 22'' version of teh C6 z06 wheels. If any of you know what those are let me know cuz Id like to find them.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The blown LSX truck that was in truckin a year or so ago had a C6 rim. If I remember right it was a custom ordered rim he had made into what he wanted.

Yea I remember those as I still have the magazine. Hes on the forum here and yea they were a one off wheel for his truck, but I swear I saw another set that looked similar to them.

I see your from London, Ky which I think is just a few hours from the Ashland or Lexington area. Are you a member on kentuckyhorsepower.com as well?

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

I actually liked them. I liked the "old school" look. :D

:withstupid: I think the AR TT ST rim looks best on our truck, next to Krambo's no longer made rims and Hanks BBS Rims. Then stock. Hank how many years did you use your rims in the winter? Mine are in mint condition and trying to sell them.

:withstupid: I think the AR TT ST rim looks best on our truck, next to Krambo's no longer made rims and Hanks BBS Rims. Then stock. Hank how many years did you use your rims in the winter? Mine are in mint condition and trying to sell them.

I used them for at least 5 winters. The clear coat on them took a beating. :(