Fs: Set Of 24" Boss 330

ThatTallCanadian

Gettin rid of these, need money to fix truck and wanting to go different rim set up next year (kmc slides maybe) So selling these for 1250 plus shipping. Buyer will handle paypal fee's.

3 rims have slight crub rash, the 4th has a chip out of it, but this is easily fixable at any half decent repair shop. Two tires are brand new less than a month of driving on em, other two tires are fairly worn but can easily go another summer with them. Not really interested in selling JUST the rims, but if thats what you want, make me an offer. The curb rash is hardly noticeable on the rims. Tire size is 315/35/r24 so it's pretty wide and takes away from any of the damage. You all know how nice these are on our SS's so no need for me to talk them up. Pics are on the link below, I have more available just PM me.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-24-BOSS-330-rims-w-tires-lowered-price-W0QQAdIdZ331846804