Teen From Mn

koopatroopa

Good question.

Beats me. Maybe to see how they will do, or just to be idiots. I can't tell you how many times people scream WHEELIE, at me.

i have seen someone do that and i was more terrified then impressed because if he fell i would have to help him (if i didnt run him overpeelout.gif)

I agree eek, that was hard to read, geez kid use smaller font next time. But congrats on the truck. If I were you i'd sell the Sonoma and try to pay your Dad back or something and then concentrate on the SS. No reason for an 18 year old to have 2 trucks right? Congrats again man and keep us posted.

I agree eek, that was hard to read, geez kid use smaller font next time. But congrats on the truck. If I were you i'd sell the Sonoma and try to pay your Dad back or something and then concentrate on the SS. No reason for an 18 year old to have 2 trucks right? Congrats again man and keep us posted.

I think he should keep both trucks keep the beater so he doesn't rack up miles on the SS. That's why I have an 01 s10 to drive back and forth from work. My baby sleeps during the week.

I had two vehicles when I was 18, be it they weren't both trucks... dunno.gif

I don't see how anyone can afford to keep 2 trucks at 18 when working at McDonalds, even full time. I dunno I just would think he should pay his dad back or save the money for when he goes to college or gets a house or something

I don't see how anyone can afford to keep 2 trucks at 18 when working at McDonalds, even full time. I dunno I just would think he should pay his dad back or save the money for when he goes to college or gets a house or something

.....or he could be a dickhead, and sell the other truck, and buy a radix.

I feel for you man. McDonalds sucks. I worked there for 2 weeks when I was 15. I developed the worst case of acne known to man from standing over the grill. Not to mention you go home smelling like a french fry. Plus, if you work mornings you have to be there at 4:30 with a ton of 50 year olds bossing you around like they are the smartest people on the planet.

I think he should keep both trucks keep the beater so he doesn't rack up miles on the SS. That's why I have an 01 s10 to drive back and forth from work. My baby sleeps during the week.

ya plus i dont like leaving it any where were i am gone for awhile i worry somebody will get jealous and want to ruin my day.(is that normal?)

see i cant really afford it fully mommy and daddy pay for most of the insurance i just have to pay for the gas and most of the price for parts (i like to get new stuff my dad likes to get the stuff from the junkyard so he gives me how much he would pay and i pay the rest)

I feel for you man. McDonalds sucks. I worked there for 2 weeks when I was 15. I developed the worst case of acne known to man from standing over the grill. Not to mention you go home smelling like a french fry. Plus, if you work mornings you have to be there at 4:30 with a ton of 50 year olds bossing you around like they are the smartest people on the planet.

I LIKE THE IDEA thumb.gif but i like having a beater for the winter and something i can actually leave places.

IDK i personally think mcdonalds isnt that bad or at least mine they are very understanding and the people there are well ...."interesting" and there is no way in hell i will work mornings i barely can do school and that is at 7am

Haha, I like the radix idea. Good call eeek.

Ya, it was during the summer that I "worked" there.

The smell of the sausage cooking while you are standing over it at 5:00AM, when you had no sleep the night before is horrible. A friend of mine got hired a few days after me, and his first day he passed out standing over the grill. Bounced off it, and hit the ground. I blame the sausage,haha.It was probably lack of sleep, and standing over the heat.

It's not a bad job if you don't have many bills to pay.

Ya, it was during the summer that I "worked" there.

The smell of the sausage cooking while you are standing over it at 5:00AM, when you had no sleep the night before is horrible. A friend of mine got hired a few days after me, and his first day he passed out standing over the grill. Bounced off it, and hit the ground. I blame the sausage,haha.It was probably lack of sleep, and standing over the heat.

It's not a bad job if you don't have many bills to pay.

i plan on doing landscaping during this next summer better pay. which means i can do more to the SSS or my sonoma and tehn it will also keep me looking good for when i drive the SSS around