Thanxgiving Plans?

T-Bag

Tomorrow I've got to go into work for a bit, then if I get off early I'll probaly start shaving some things on the firewall of my Bel Air.

Then Thanksgiving we'll be having a famaily get togeather the usual stuff.

Friday.... Well I don't know yet.... LOL

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! pepsicheer.gif

I'm home in N.C. with the family, nice to get away from Alaska's winter for a bit.

Haha the Alaska winter didn't get away from your SS though, that will be another thing on my list brush more snow off Jason's SS. LOL

Tomorrow I've got to go into work for a bit, then if I get off early I'll probaly start shaving some things on the firewall of my Bel Air.

Then Thanksgiving we'll be having a famaily get togeather the usual stuff.

Friday.... Well I don't know yet.... LOL

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! pepsicheer.gif

Haha the Alaska winter didn't get away from your SS though, that will be another thing on my list brush more snow off Jason's SS. LOL

Geez has it been snowing that much! Man that poor SS, I feel bad for her...

got a 4 day weekend thur - sun. Gonna have a platoon thanks giving on t-day and plan on getting up around 3am to skype the family and see them on t-day there. Rest of the weekend I have no plans just laundry the commissary and a lot of xbox. I hate being away for the holidays it suck being in the army sometimes

Gotta work 10 hrs on turkey day and 10 hrs Friday and 10 hrs Saturday. I'm not gonna fuss though, all that extra cash gonna help out with Christmas and the new FLT trans. Justin, I know it sucks being away during the holidays and just want to say thank you for all that you guys do and endure.

Go to my wifes parents watch some football, eat dinner at 2. Then I go to one of my aunts houses and play games with the rest of my family, eat pie and leftover turley in sandwitches. We have a tradition in my family that we play Trivial Pursuit boys against girls. It get vey very competitive.

I'm at work now. Tomorrow we have Thanksgiving meal at my moms. My in-laws come there, so we dont have to do a lot of traveling. I am thankful for that. Supposed to work Friday and Saturday. Gonna play hookee Friday though for wife's dr appointment. Just going to relax and enjoy the family I have left.

:seeya::flag::seeya: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!