56 Bel Air Build

Wizard

Here's a few updated pics of my 56 build. Frame is nearing completion. We are just creating mounts for the body to the rear sub frame and front clip. And heres a side view of what the stance should look like. The front of the rocker is at 5" off the ground.

post-1515-099210500 1322173845_thumb.png

post-1515-016252400 1322173885_thumb.png

post-1515-087583800 1322173922_thumb.png

post-1515-096025800 1322173951_thumb.png

Black or a shade of black. or light black or maybe dark black. Umm probably BLACK :closedeyes:

Actually pondering a Flat finish. The frame will be brushed finished. so no shine. The stainless trim Im going to brush as well. No chrome and No shiny. The wheels are going to have brushed lips as well.

Wow that thing is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see it finished! Are you on Trifive.com? I've been posting my build of the 57 over there quite a bit but wow it doesn't even compare to the crazy chassis you've got just wow is all I can say. thumb.gifpepsicheer.gif

eek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gif

Wow that thing is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see it finished! Are you on Trifive.com? I've been posting my build of the 57 over there quite a bit but wow it doesn't even compare to the crazy chassis you've got just wow is all I can say. thumb.gifpepsicheer.gif

eek2.gifeek2.gifeek2.gif

Yeah. same screenname. Doesn't seem to rattle that many cages tho. Oh well, I spend a bit of time on Lateral G forum as well. To be honost, I think this car will be quite the show stopper when its done. I've got some really cool Ideas that I don't see too often. Just wish I had about $100,000 laying around so I could finish it faster :)

Yeah. same screenname. Doesn't seem to rattle that many cages tho. Oh well, I spend a bit of time on Lateral G forum as well. To be honost, I think this car will be quite the show stopper when its done. I've got some really cool Ideas that I don't see too often. Just wish I had about $100,000 laying around so I could finish it faster :)

Yeah I know what you mean wish I had more money to throw at mine too. Thats really cool your doing sone different stuff with it. Are you planning to take to the Northwest nationals goodguys show when its finished?

Black or a shade of black. or light black or maybe dark black. Umm probably BLACK :closedeyes:

Actually pondering a Flat finish. The frame will be brushed finished. so no shine. The stainless trim Im going to brush as well. No chrome and No shiny. The wheels are going to have brushed lips as well.

I say go black just my opinion