Wtb 4L65E

opsguy34

I have one but $300 isnt going to touch it!!!Just the 5 pinion planetary upgrade from most builders is $700+ and most builders get $1000+ for a 4l65 core charge....

You can probably pickup a 4l60 core for $100-$150 but I highly doubt youll find a $300 4l65 core...someone might sell you 1 and tell you its a 4l65 for $300 but id bet when you tear it down for rebuild,itll be a 4l60!

Good luck with the search!

Monster transmission sell 5 pinion planetary for under 300. They also charge 350 extra if you don't have a core to send to them.

I have one but $300 isnt going to touch it!!!Just the 5 pinion planetary upgrade from most builders is $700+ and most builders get $1000+ for a 4l65 core charge....

You can probably pickup a 4l60 core for $100-$150 but I highly doubt youll find a $300 4l65 core...someone might sell you 1 and tell you its a 4l65 for $300 but id bet when you tear it down for rebuild,itll be a 4l60!

Good luck with the search!

LOL,do a search on Monster Transmission on LS1tech or the like,there trans are POS.Just because you saw them on horsepower TV doesnt mean they make a quality product.Ill bet $$$$ they are using a China made 5 pinion planetary because jobber price from GM is $640.Look at what builders with a good reputation in LS world charge like Performabuilt and FLT charge...

LOL,do a search on Monster Transmission on LS1tech or the like,there trans are POS.Just because you saw them on horsepower TV doesnt mean they make a quality product.Ill bet $$$$ they are using a China made 5 pinion planetary because jobber price from GM is $640.Look at what builders with a good reputation in LS world charge like Performabuilt and FLT charge...

:squintnoeswerdrun: X2

i have a 4l60-65 ?? not sure what one it is but i think they are relativity the same other then the planetary gear correct ? its a 4x4 trans out of my 04 sss that still works but was starting to slip on the 1-2 gear change , i would let it go for 300 + shipping ??

PM Sent

i have a 4l60-65 ?? not sure what one it is but i think they are relativity the same other then the planetary gear correct ? its a 4x4 trans out of my 04 sss that still works but was starting to slip on the 1-2 gear change , i would let it go for 300 + shipping ??