Jump to content



Recommended Posts

you will need a custom tune. whether it is a dyno tune or a street tune. dont use a handheld tuner i.e. bullydog, hypertech, etc


and it also depends on if you are getting long tubes or short tubes because the cel will come on if you are using long tubes

Edited by ChinoHillian (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

you dont "Need" a tune. if the new your new exhaust does not have the rear o2 censer yes you will need one because you will throw a CEL. but i would say yes get a tune and make that truck run better.

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...