Spring Rod Run In Pigeon Forge,Tn

Well I figured i try to get this together early for this year maybe we can have a huge turn out. I was talking to justin(mcmahon) last night and he is coming back from the hell hole also knowin as korea in feb. We think it would be an awesome g2g if we could get a bunch of guys together and rent a cabin down there. I have been told this is one of the best rod runs on the east coast. Now on to the details I searched for it last night and it looks like its going to be on APRIL 20 - 22 2012. Just putting a feeler out there and when justin sees this hopefully he will post up the video he showed me last night to give you guys an idea of what its like down there. Hope we can get a bunch of guys down there.

Sounds cool. If you wanna see rods go to PF. It's ridiculous!! Bring some cash and a trailer and pick up a new old school ride, their for sale everywhere!

Hopefully I can make it! A meeting spot would be ideal as well. Bring the coolers and chairs as well. It's fun to just sit and watch people cruise.

I'll be lookin for updates.

Hey everyone I grew up in TN and I have watched this event grow from just a few cars/trucks to thousands. It is a lot of fun and its a good excuse to get out and meet each other and watch all the bamf cars. We can always go for a drive in the park and take a drive over to Cherokee, NC and have a big group pic made and post up here on the forum. Hell Knoxville isnt to far away either for all you VOLS FANS!!!!

If you guys want to check it out just go to you tube and type in rod run Pigeon Forge, TN

When I get back in 76 days I will PM yall my cell# so it will be easier to comunicate

P.S. Mark if you can make it please bring the SSS.com banner I want to sign it or how can I get a hold of it. Thanks

Justin

I'll be there. I go every year to the fall and spring rod runs. if you've never been before, you need to come check it out. no matter what your taste is, there's something for you. there's a lot of stuff from the 60s and 70s and some older stuff. the diesel crowd has really started showing up the past several years. usually a good amount of awesome diesel trucks there as well.

probably the most fun you can have at a car show. miles of badass rides and a lot of fun people.

I'll be there. I go every year to the fall and spring rod runs. if you've never been before, you need to come check it out. no matter what your taste is, there's something for you. there's a lot of stuff from the 60s and 70s and some older stuff. the diesel crowd has really started showing up the past several years. usually a good amount of awesome diesel trucks there as well.

probably the most fun you can have at a car show. miles of badass rides and a lot of fun people.

I am done.... Lets Go....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...