2004 Silverado Ss For Sale

JimM68

I'm not real sure what happened to this after I posted it a couple weeks ago, but let's try it again...

1 owner black 2004 SS for sale in west suburban chicago. Completely stock, well maintained, 174k miles. $15,500. call Jim 630 546 1480

post-23510-058874500 1323031789_thumb.jpg

post-23510-021423800 1323031801_thumb.jpg

post-23510-008829700 1323031811_thumb.jpg

post-23510-065742300 1323031820_thumb.jpg

i believe your stuff is getting deleted in the forsale because you dont have 225 post.

Well that's rather rude.

I was a member here when I first bought the truck, back in 04, and had considerably more that 250 posts...

Unfortunately, I've no idea what my user id or password was, and the email address I used, [email protected], no longer exists.

Well that's rather rude.

I was a member here when I first bought the truck, back in 04, and had considerably more that 250 posts...

Unfortunately, I've no idea what my user id or password was, and the email address I used, [email protected], no longer exists.

Here is your original post.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/73620-2004-ss-for-sale/

Well thank for that link. Yes, there is a bit of damage to the bumper cover. the lower grille is gone. I have the drivers side silver vent thing. the lower part of the bumper, from between the vent and grille, down and over to the center cracked off and left. The bumper cover should be replaced, though it really isn't that noticeable.

Note this is a truck, and it has been driven. 175,000 miles in the last 7 years. It's not perfect, but it is a one owner, unmodified original, and for sure the best year for the SS too, with 4 wheel disks and all wheel drive.. Asking price is $15,500.

Are any of you jokers hanging in the for sale section actually shopping for a truck?

I just come to laugh at people asking 150% of KBB value for their truck.

http://www.kbb.com/c...y&isnotabs=true

EDIT*

And with the body damage, "Very Good" condition is being very generous.

Edited by scrapinby (see edit history)