Excuse For Driving The Ss

koopatroopa

All the thick padding in them that make them so comfy, also make the shoes tight. You could just be more susceptible to in grown nails. Some peoples nails are more rounded. Does anyone else in your family get them? Do you play sports? Once it heals to the point of no open wound, you can soak your foot in hot/warm water with epsom salt. It will draw some of the infection out. Also, one your nail starts growing back, soak it a few times a week, because when it's growing back you are at more of a risk of developing another one.

My problem was wearing skateboarding shoes,converse,and cleats. I was in them all day at school, either went to skate after school, or to a friends, so I would not take them off until late at night. The last two times, I did not play football anymore so it was defiantly from the shoes I was wearing. They were not to small, I always had a thumb length between toes, and tip of shoe. They are so thick to protect your feet from skating, that it just squeezed the hell out of my feet.

Edit- I don't think so. The nurse said I couldn't have anymore medicine because they gave me as much as they could. I turned pale, and sweaty.Then they said I turned green before I got sick. My mom was in there every time until they started cutting. She couldn't handle all the blood.

ya it happens to me my dad and my bro only my sisters and mom seem not to get them, and i complain so i get them fixed. i dont think i wear my shoes long but what ever maybe i will try it out ...once my shoes wear out

I had 2 ingrown toenails, on each big toe. Reason was I played soccer 6-7 days a week and was goalie so kicking the ball over half the field or drop kicking it, wreck the skin. Another big reason, and also is the biggest cause of ingrown toenails is unproper trimming/clipping. Always clip from the front, never side. I had half my toenail removed on each procedure, no problem ever since. Not playing soccer anymore though. I wear steel toe boots year round except on hikes where I have New Balance shoes. What type of dr you seeing for this? Ortho? Podiatrist? Make sure its a podiatrist, you wearing skate shoes has probably dropped your arch and screwed your proper ankle alignment up. You might want to get orthotics, you would be surprised at how bad posture will screw your whole body up.

i dont even clip them i have one of those sandpaper thingys (i know girly)

squintnoeswerdrun.gif I think this is the weirdest post I have read so far lol laugh.gif

it was suppose to be about the SSS but i guess we just got wrapped in how much it sucks to have ingrown toe nails

I dont have to come up with an excuse to drive my SS because its my Daily Driver and I have to drive it in the snow and rain. Luckily we dont use Salt out here in Oregon but we do use cinder rock and it creates rock chips.

Hopefully by next winter I will have a winter driver/ hunting rig so I can park or store the SS

...how can you afford premuim all the time or am i like the only one who gets 11mpg??

I wear the Kswiss Tubes now, and it feels like I am walking on air.

Also, 11 sounds low. Maybe if you had a SC/Turbo. Try keeping your foot out of it, don't go above 55, and take off like a grandpa. You should see at least 17.5. If not it's time for a tune up. You are using premium all the time right?

...how can you afford premuim all the time or am i like the only one who gets 11mpg??

We just have to do it. Thats what happens when you decided to buy and SS. If you cant afford the Gas then maybe a SS is not the best vehicle to have, they get terribel MPGS and burn premium.

I dont drive a whole lot just from home to work and back. I drive my wifes Tahoe when doing running around allthough I get around 12 in my truck but I dont get that much better in the Tahoe