Pioneer Avh-P4200 Install Help

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so needless to say, I had a hecktick night of installing, I was sent the wrong wiring harness so I ended up having to go to bestbuy to get the correct one, and now am having a hard time getting the unit it mount properly, It is sticking out a little farther then I would like it to. The new wiring harness is the one with the aux jacks for the speakers instead of having to wire them together, is that the way its supposed to go? There are 4 aux jacks, but still a few wires left over that I have no idea where they go, there is nothing in the instructions about them either. All the speakers work and everything, but there is the occasional cut out or static on the ipod, help please?

Harness is the GMOS-04 and my truck is at the shop getting the damage fixed from hitting a deer so i'm not for sure on the wires that are left but i remember seeing left rear positive on one of them, but the rest were unmarked im pretty sure