Silverado Ss Hat'S Great Quality. Pic'S Inside.

shawnss

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if your ordering a hat PLEASE PLEASE MAKER SURE YOU PUT YOUR USER NAME IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS. right now i have like 20 hats to be ordered and its super hard to keep everything straight. i have PM those that i dont have a user name with. thanks again guys. the biggest reason i want to get the user name is so i can confirm your order to make sure everything is right.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Ok here is what i have. if you see anything wrong with what i have you down for please let me know. so we can get it changed asap. i have already placed the order.

1. Silverado777- 1 hat xs/s black with silver stitching.

2.NorthernSS - 1 hat l/xl black with grey gunmetal stitching

3.GreenMtnSS- 2 hats l/xl 1 black wiht silver stitching/ 1 white with black stitching

4. theDarkness- 1 hat l/xl black with charcoal stitching

5. ViruSS - 1 hat S/m black with gunmetal stitching

6. Ces63ss - 1 hat l/xl black with white stitching

7. 2006silverSS - 1 hat l/xl black with silver stitching

8. RCLBSSWT - 2 hats both s/m 1 black with blue stitching/ 1 royal blue with silver stitching

9. silverad0SS - 1 hat L black with black stitching

10. wantaSSS - 2 hats both l/xl black with black stitching/ black with white stitching

11. Marcyn - 1 hat l/xl black with silver stitching

12. Derekruzicka - 2 hats both l/xl white with blue stitching/ 1 royal blue with silver stitching

13. eeeroar - 1 hat L/XL black with silver stitching

14. 8hnpSS 2 hats l 1 black with blue stitching/ 1 white with blue stitching

15. 03mass-- i need the colors you want. i sent you a few PMs. get back to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Im might do another one after work slows down. i have been slammed at work and dont even have much time to get on the forum anymore. its been a crazy 14 weeks at work but looks like its starting to slow down a bit. which it does about this time every year. once i have time i will do another one of these for sure it will be a month or so but i will do another one. i will open a new thread and give it 2 or 3 weeks for everybody to buy hats then ill make another order.