My Other Truck

gmJake

I've never mentioned this here but i have another truck that is just kind of a backup now. I don't drive it much. A few mods i did. Volant. Belltech 4/6 drop. Intro 17" rims with Bridgestone Fuzion tires. Kenwood stereo with Kenwood sub. I have a set of Pace shorty headers uninstalled. A paxton supercharger that needs rebuilt. My problem is no garage so all my work is done in the summer. Here are some long distance pics i took in 08. Not that great.

And no staring at my exes boobs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7710424@N02/

You know there is a bunch of savages on here.

It's an ex. I don't have the pass to that account anymore or i'd clean it up. Forgot i even had it. That is the first really nice truck i ever had till the SS.

ooh lala . there was a truck in there??? haha just kidden. i love that bodystyle. i had a 94 gmc and loved it. wish i still had it

It's starting to show it's age. 1 rust spot and some scratches. Still runs great though. Forgot, i also put a Denali 120 speedo in it. It really sucks in the snow with the posi and wide tires.

ya good runnin trucks. mine had 289k on it when i sold it and now its on craigslist with only 160k on it. :confused: weird lol

I dropped 30k off mine when i put the Denali speedo in. Not like i plan on selling it anyway.