Sss With Camper Shell?

Im qurious, are there any Sss with camper shells on them? Not just a plain stock SS but a lowered bad ass looking truck with one. I dont know if I ever could but it did cross my mind. If there are any out there could you post pics. I have yet to see one myself

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave (dcairns) has one on his.

OH NO , that doesnt look cool at all. Maybe cause its blue lol and not cool to begin with. Anyone else? does anyone know how to photoshop pretty well??? maybe you could photoshop my truck for me with a shell on it. I wont be convinced till I see one lowered thats black or silver

OH NO , that doesnt look cool at all. Maybe cause its blue lol and not cool to begin with. Anyone else? does anyone know how to photoshop pretty well??? maybe you could photoshop my truck for me with a shell on it. I wont be convinced till I see one lowered thats black or silver

holy blue bashing batman! i thing AB is the sexiest colour the SS came in. wish it could have it on my 05 :banghead: