All Houston Sss And Tbss!

IMPALASS_RIDER

i remember rolling with a houston club called "6.0 performance" manly Sss and tbss (had 2 gto's and a T/A)

but i txt one of the memebers since i got another Sss but he said they dont really ride anymore shakehead.gif

anyone in houston want to try and start up a club or just have something? just putting it out there.. i work 7days a week BUT im always down to ride!

Go join TexasTruckScene.com, we have 2 SSS and like 3 tbss, we have weekly meets, pretty cool people. Edit: its not all sss or tbss there's alot of other badass trucks and a few cars, all makes welcome(but mainly gm)

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Go join TexasTruckScene.com, we have 2 SSS and like 3 tbss, we have weekly meets, pretty cool people. Edit: its not all sss or tbss there's alot of other badass trucks and a few cars, all makes welcome(but mainly gm)

are you one of the members from 6.0?? i remember one blue one

and ok im going to join now

Nope, never heard of them before now. Oscar you should join too, pretty friendly guys over there. Not as good as here but cool local guys Another edit: my name over there is BlueSSS

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Man Houston or down south has all the automible enthusiat things. DFW dont got shit. No one hardly ever meets up, no one hardly ever cruises, no one hardly races. Every time I hear about it in TX its either Houston or RGV. Wish you guys were closer to me so we could start something.

Lonestar throwdown, yes I should be going with TTS, there's a few dallas guys going, hopefully we can get a good turnout from everyone

Do you have a link to the show's site if there is one, i couldnt find one? so i can get info and start a thread here to hopefully spread the word to our bro's? Ive noticed theres not much show talk here on this forum