12 Days Of Ss Christmas

gmJake

On the Second day of Christmas,my true love gave to me

A pack of neon tire valve steams.

yellow_loser.gif

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

3 French whores........er....oooopsy......3 train horns

lol i got shut down , i drov to king tacto after not having real mexican food for over a week and i get there at 3:56 pm and they closed at 4 pm.

yesterday i got to see my two sisters i dont see often , i hvnet seen her in over 3 years since she lives in new mexico so it was a treat and we had a few drinks . didnt end up home until 3 am and then up at 7 am , im tired and ready for sleep . so far all i opened was some nic underwear and new sox

however i did get some nic brand new hoosiers, forged aluminum drag 16 wheels and billet spacers for the benz , i see low 11's once i do this new pulley and a bigger h/e but should be a 11.5 car consistanly

lol i got shut down , i drov to king tacto after not having real mexican food for over a week and i get there at 3:56 pm and they closed at 4 pm.

yesterday i got to see my two sisters i dont see often , i hvnet seen her in over 3 years since she lives in new mexico so it was a treat and we had a few drinks . didnt end up home until 3 am and then up at 7 am , im tired and ready for sleep . so far all i opened was some nic underwear and new sox

however i did get some nic brand new hoosiers, forged aluminum drag 16 wheels and billet spacers for the benz , i see low 11's once i do this new pulley and a bigger h/e but should be a 11.5 car consistanly

Step away from the crack pipe.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

9 cans of 9 lives cat food for my cat.

WTF