Complete Rcsb Ss Clone Cladding Kit - This Has It All

Supercharged06SS

This is the complete Silverado SS Cladding kit already modified for a RCSB 03-07 Classic Silverado. I have accumulated all this over the years and I am starting to lean towards building a new project, so I am going to put the word out that I have this kit. If it doesn't sell, I'll build the clone and sell it right after I am done.

What you get (I'll start with the front and work my way back). When I say its "brand new" I mean its unused, directly from GM:

-Front Bumper, Brand new, never installed, still in the stock primer

-Both Ducts, also brand new, still in the box, with the 03-05 grills

-Middle Bumper grill insert, 03-05 style, still in the box, brand new

-All the OEM brackets to install the front bumper, brand spanking new, with tags still on them

-Front fender Cladding, brand new in the box, unused

-Door Cladding, used

-Rocker Panels (sectioned for RCSB) and primered

-Cab Corners (these were brand new in the box, had them sectioned and lengthened for a RCSB

-All Bed Cladding, Brand new in the box, unused

-Lower Tailgate cladding, used, black

-Rear Bumper, used and black, including the entire bumper core, brackets, etc.

-Intimidator SS (ISS) 3-piece Spoiler with ORIGINAL brackets and hardware (stupid stupid rare to find this!), brand new in the box, unused.

-Comes with ALL Brackets. The Brackets for the new pieces have the OEM rivets included. The used ones are the brackets only. I think I might be missing one bed cladding bracket, but not sure.

All this stuff is still in the boxes, ready to ship. I will not remove them from the boxes for pictures. This stuff is all in storage and I think those who know me know that I am as legit as they come. If I missed anything, it was erroneous on my part. This kit is exactly as described. I do not guarantee how it fits, only that it was built directly off a RCSB for mock-up, and has not been installed since.

I contemplated doing this, and I guess for the most part I am only doing it if someone is willing to pay the price. After all, anything in life is for sale.. for the right price. This is my price. $3K Shipped for it all. Non-negotiable. If it doesn't sell, I'll build the truck. :D

NEW PRICE: $2400 Shipped for it all

*I am CONSIDERING parting the kit out ONLY if someone buys all the RCSB Cladding, then I will part out the bumpers and spoiler. :pepsicheer:

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Oem on fleabay from a seller that can't even spell spoiler. You buy one first and tell us how that is going for ya.

http://item.mobilewe...3666&cmd=VIDESC

OK doubting Thomas Ive bought 4 from SAE parts many others on this site have also

plus most of the other SS parts