Texas Speed

I have spent over a 1000 bucks in a months time with these guys practically buying my entire build fro them even though they weren't always the cheapest I like to keep my business in Tx to do my small part to help the states economy even if its just a little. I ordered a Cam Swap Gasket set w/ ARP bolt, 160 thermo, 2 comp cams front fender covers, and msd plug wires. I waited 20 days before I called them and they were apologetic and told me they would throw in "a ton of stickers" and a free shirt. I got the order and the wife said it was too small to have fender covers in it so I had her pen it and it had no stickers (no big deal, just the principle they said they would be there) and didn't have the fender covers or plug wires. Now when I called TSP after 20 days they had no clue about my order, he had to "dig it up." I guess they thought they got a 240 dollar donation one day. Then my order ships incomplete and they dont think it necessary to let me know or refund me my money....I just emailed them and am waiting for their reply...Don't really think they are a bad company just sharing my experiences so everyone can make an informed purchase. I just know I will take my business elsewhere from now on.

That's weird, I've had pretty good service from them so far, i'm in the process in exchanging cams that I changed my mind about, so we'll see how that goes.

Sucks that u had crappy service, hopefully they sort it all out for you

I doubt texas speed will ever see another dime from me. I called twice and spoke to two different people about ordering another cam after my motor let go, both guys told me there would be no problem selling me a cam for $350+ tax and shipping for being a repeat customer, member on different forums that they are vendors for and also working for an auto parts store. When I called the third time to actually place the order I was told that there was no way they could sell a cam for that price and that they didnt know why anyone would tell me that. Now im not all that pissed off over a $40 difference or so but I think they should at least own up to what was said, and take care of the mistake on their end. Make 40 bucks less on a cam sure but keep a customer happy and make sure that they will recommend your company to other people. I opted to go somewhere else to buy my new cam.

You should have gotten a name of the person you spoke to at least that way you cover you butt a little more.

I believe you made those calls but the first thing they will ask is who told you we could sell it for that price?.

I could understand a miss quote from one person but if 2 guys gave you the same price than that is what they should you at least I would if I was in business.

God Luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I bought 3 cam swap gasket kits from them. The last one was missing the TC seal. Called and said something but luckly I already had a spare in my box. Other than that they shipped decently fast.