How Many Forum Members Have An '07 Silverado Ss ?

1STTEXAN

no its an 06 but chevy called them 07's because they didnt sale

I appreciate your opinion but it's wrong. It may be the same truck as an '06. But the title says it's an '07 and it was sold as an '07. The Kelly blue book list it as an 07 in value over an 06.

What Chevy calls them, is what they are!

It's an 07 dude.

Edited by 1STTEXAN (see edit history)

It might be fun for you to try one of the Online sites that can Decode your Vin # . It will confirm a number of things about your truck.

I like other here always thought the 2006 was the last year of the SS, and supect that your truck is no different than a 2006. If you do use one of the sites to decode your vin, Please share the info as we would all love to learn more about our trucks.

Did you buy it New or Used? nice find either way.

Happy New Year

CD

Not trying to make one more special than the other. Just trying to clarify the differences between yrs.

I don't have such a hard on for these trucks, that it really matters.:yellow_loser:

:pepsicheer:

You must of misunderstood me, I don't even have one. So I could care less if one is more special. Just stating some facts, that's all... rolleyes.gif

It might be fun for you to try one of the Online sites that can Decode your Vin # . It will confirm a number of things about your truck.

I like other here always thought the 2006 was the last year of the SS, and supect that your truck is no different than a 2006. If you do use one of the sites to decode your vin, Please share the info as we would all love to learn more about our trucks.

Did you buy it New or Used? nice find either way.

Happy New Year

CD

Thanks. I am a dealer. Took it on trade. Not sure what I need to learn from my VIN. I already have the info I need. The '07 title. The '06 and '07 are the same as far as I can gather. Thats why I am asking here. To see if there is any difference I am overlooking.

Happy New Year to you!

I believe 07 classic's were made of the left over parts in an attempt to get rid of all the extra parts and body''s so they could make way for the nnbs trucks. Nothing special from an 06-07 just a different year.

I believe 07 classic's were made of the left over parts in an attempt to get rid of all the extra parts and body''s so they could make way for the nnbs trucks. Nothing special from an 06-07 just a different year.

Thanks, thats what I figured. Not uncommon practice in Detroit.