Bought A New Used Ss Here In Chicago

ChicagoRon

I always loved how the ss looked and the found this clean 2003 at the Nickey car show in nov,nice truck and the right $, I am very happy with it . I recently found this website and impressed with all the bad a** trucks on here,I will be checking it out .heres a pic of the SS

You might wanna lock your doors so they don't blow off when i pass you. :chevrolet:

I know your jerkin his chain, but where the hell did this come from? lol

Welcome to the site man, lots of good info here!

I know your jerkin his chain, but where the hell did this come from? lol

Welcome to the site man, lots of good info here!

We're both in Illinois? 2 turbos? Doors blown off? What part did you miss? :lol:

Congrats on the truck and WELCOME!

If your ever out in the burbs mainly the Schaumburg area and you see a silver streak go past you doing well over the limit, that's me!

Look for the green shields on the front doors.... I don't see any SSS' out here, just one other silver one and he's an electrician that i've fallen back on for a few jobs. And the Arrival Blue one thats been for sale for like 8 months at a dealer near me, now if i can only convince the fiance we need another SSS....................