Nick William 102Mm Dbw Tb For Sale

Link2603

I have a 102 mm nick Williams TB for sale. Looking for

400 shipped or trade for a ls7 90 mm tb plus some cash or a walbro 255 fuel pump plus some cash or straight up for a set of 60lbs injectors. Call me and I will work out a deal I'm a pretty easy guy and fair. Text me at 4057407765 for fastest reply and pics.

I am also selling a set of 44lb match flow racetronics injectors and a set off 42 lbs Bosch injectors. 250 shipped for the 44 s and 150 shipped

For the 42lb Bosch.

Edited by Link2603 (see edit history)

I'm not go against it. It works flawlessly and I love it. The 2.3 whipple I'm going to get has a custom 90 built for it that is made for a ls7 tb. The whipple also has an custom inter cooler outlet made for it as well.So I'm selling this one to buy a ls7 tb, but Im willing to trade for an ls7 plus some money because you know the 102mm cost way more then the ls7. I would also trade for a walbro fuel pump because I'm going to need one of those to plus some cash on you end. And or I ll trade straight across for a set of 60lbs injectors that I ll will also be needing. I was just throwing out some options so people would know what I am willing to trade for or looking for.