New Member From Wi

Hello everyone,

New member here from wisconsin, my name is Alex. Decided that sense i have been an active member on the RegalGs.org website for a while now i would join another as one of my vehicles is an 03 Red Silverado SS.

Here are some pictures of my truck, which has never seen snow, salt, or barely any rain! Just rolled over 40,000 miles putting it away for the winter!

2011-08-13164946.jpg

2011-08-13164934.jpg

112109_104301.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

Nice I might have to hit you up for that.

Also, I didn't notice before but thank god, another member who doesn't run center caps haha. I never have mine on, they fit like shit, and it looks much more aggressive open like this haha. Plus my lug nuts are green :P

Could take the easy way out and spray paint em haha. That's how I did mine and it only chips ever so slightly when you put the socket on em. Could be a quick alternative until you get them coated or find a set. I'm trying to find anodized green spline lugs for mine, it's proving to be a real hassle.

I think i would get the closed end acorn style so i wouldnt be able to see the bolts. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

EDIT: What is the thread pitch and size of the lug nuts?

Edited by Silveradodude920 (see edit history)