Would Like To Sell Truck But Its Way To Hard I Love My Truck

03bluessguy

I have way to much invested in mine to sell it. Plus it would be like selling my own kid. I have to plans to ever sell my truck. I only have plans to make it better.

thats how i feel i have owned it for 6 years and it does feel like giving up my kid. thanks guys i thought i was the only one out there.

i dont plan on selling mine at all. if your attached to it then why do you want to get rid of it

Thanks guys for all the support!! it means alot!!!!!!

Here is my truck i have been thinking about doing a cowl hood what is your guys choice on that what would like good.

post-10789-086500100 1326817606_thumb.jpg

I have thought of selling my SS literally hundreds of times, and obviously I still have it. Every time I think of getting something else I remember how much I love it.

My suggestion to you is do something to your truck. Some sort of small modification that makes you feel good. You don’t even have to spend a lot of money. Just do something that makes the SS more yours, and gives you a sense of pride. A cowl hoot would look awesome if that’s what you would want to do.

That is what I do every time I start to think about selling my SS. I am one of those people that get board very easily with things that I have. So I have to constantly modify my SS to kept me from getting board with it. I do not have a lot of extra money to spend on it so I find inexpensive mods I can do