Custom paint ideas.

schmidty77

Ok guys here is the story. I've got a guy who is interested in my stock 20" rims and tires. They are the painted ones. How much of a custom paint job do you think I can get out of him for this trade. Also any paint job ideas you guys have I would love to hear. I'm thinking a dark slate grey metallic flame job might look nice or maybe something tribal down the side of the truck. Or maybe I can some how incorporate victory red & black on arrival blue canvas so I can have the fastest truck by default. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what you have to do TWO TONE your truck paint the top half white and use the tribal flame to break it up that will look sick. That is my plan for next year but I am still thinking about it. If you ever seen the dub escalade model it is black and red the way the paint is set up on that is perfect. :thumbs:

I'd take a wild guess, depending on tread depth, around a $1000 job. Just remember, trading equipment for labor doesn't always work out how you would like. :shakehead: Depending on how good of friend he is, he could call a normal $500 job as having a full retail of $1000.

I thinkthis look is good. This color should match up with the badges really well. Just put arrival blue underneath those flames. I bet this pic has you red boys dreamin.

59.jpg

Hi schmity I totaly agree those flames look real good. I also was thinking of flaming SS stripes in silver. That does look good on that SSR

I love your dark dark dark grey idea but the flames and stuff I dont really like. If you can make it to where you can only see the flames every once in a while then that will be good. I think you should do the daaaaarrrrk grey and then do a little bit of flames in pearl.

Archived