Bought A New Dd

BOB47

Getting tired of trying to keep the truck clean in the winter so I bought an ugly cheap car as a daily driver. Actually, not too bad 35-40mpg, 1.8 litre, 6 speed auto and in a pinch I could probably carry it in the back of the truck. :crackup:

post-1661-092722700 1327338986_thumb.jpg

post-1661-032106400 1327339011_thumb.jpg

post-1661-075047700 1327339033_thumb.jpg

Nice DD. I have heard nothing but good things from the Sonic :pepsicheer:

Thanks. It got really good reviews from every source i could find. It was only around18k pretty well loaded and it's made in Michigan. So far I like it. It's definately NOT the truck but it's livable. Kinda feels like driving a go-cart. :driving:

Nice Bob,

Is that Inferno Orange Metallic?

I figured you would get one with a man pedal for the ultimate go-kart experience.driving.gif

Any mods planned? I understand Pedders already has tooled up some suspension goodies for them.

I have to say that I do like them and may pick one up to replace the Grand Prix when the time comes thumb.gif

Nice Bob,

Is that Inferno Orange Metallic?

I figured you would get one with a man pedal for the ultimate go-kart experience.driving.gif

Any mods planned? I understand Pedders already has tooled up some suspension goodies for them.

I have to say that I do like them and may pick one up to replace the Grand Prix when the time comes thumb.gif

I was waiting to see what you'd say Brian. You really gonna let me off that easy? :jester:

Yes, it's Inferno Orange. Looks really good in the sun if you like orange. Lots of mods planned but all for the SSS now that I don't have to drive it everyday.

I was waiting to see what you'd say Brian. You really gonna let me off that easy? :jester:

No MAN PEDAL=Girly Man biggrinjester.gif I figure this is insulting enoughcrackup.gif

Yes, it's Inferno Orange. Looks really good in the sun if you like orange. Lots of mods planned but all for the SSS now that I don't have to drive it everyday.

What ya' got planned?

Nice 'little' car Bob. I vote we try to put it in the bed of the truck and then run it down the track :)

It is nice not having to worry about the truck so much? I bet parking is easy as pie too!

I'll get Zippy to tune it and it'll probably get into the 20's. :crackup:

Actually it's pretty peppy considering. It's like 145hp but it doesn't weigh anything and you can shift manually through all six speeds. I may have to take it down to Milan just for giggles and see what it'll do. :peelout: