Ignition Switch And Start Button

dwalk

If you did it through the viper all you had to do was rig up a momentary push button and hook it into the turbo timer input, then set run time to infinite on the viper. Disable the brake shutdown and the gear lever locking. I could of done the same thing you did with 3 relays, a toggle switch, momentary push button, and a pack of assorted resistors for around 40 bucks.

If you did it through the viper all you had to do was rig up a momentary push button and hook it into the turbo timer input, then set run time to infinite on the viper. Disable the brake shutdown and the gear lever locking. I could of done the same thing you did with 3 relays, a toggle switch, momentary push button, and a pack of assorted resistors for around 40 bucks.

care to go into a litte more detail? :lurk:

Rub it in why don't you!!

Rub it in why don't you!!

Sorry, didn't mean to sound that way. There's one thing I'm not sure about and that is if the gear lever is electronically unlocked or if it's manual (with key turn) like the older models, I suspect it's electronic. Can you pull it out of park without the key in it or the ignition toggle switch on?

Nah I'm just kidding. But ya we ran into that problem and he somehow manually unlocked it. So it works with the ignition switch.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound that way. There's one thing I'm not sure about and that is if the gear lever is electronically unlocked or if it's manual (with key turn) like the older models, I suspect it's electronic. Can you pull it out of park without the key in it or the ignition toggle switch on?

Not without unlocking it with my remote

So, if he manually unlocked it, that means you can get in, push the brake, and pull it out of park without turning the key or turning on your toggle switch?