Reflector Color Match?

Hey guys, I've searched and searched and sent PM's with no response. Who on here does the reflector Black Out or Paint Match? One of these days when I get the cash, I am getting a new set of headlights. Don't really wanna go with projectors, so I was going to get another new stock set and get the reflectors Blacked. I have never done this and honestly don't want to try it, I would rather have someone who is really good at this do it. Would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Ever thought about taking out the amber lens completely? There is a great writeup in the how to section. My pics should still be posted on that thread, I am one of the last posts, if not the last. It is a tough mod to do yourself, but it looks sick. I wouldn't want to do it again even if someone paid me. Good luck.

Found the post, but none of the pics worked for me. They were all really small and I couldn't tell much. That does seem to look good, but I still like the look of the paint matched. Hasn't someone on here done vinyl on the outside of their lights? I thought I found it, but looked and searched again and can't seem to find it. That wouldn't be bad either. I like the quality of the factory lights, so I am probably just going to get another factory set of lights. Can't seem find any projectors that are a good quality.

Found the post, but none of the pics worked for me. They were all really small and I couldn't tell much. That does seem to look good, but I still like the look of the paint matched. Hasn't someone on here done vinyl on the outside of their lights? I thought I found it, but looked and searched again and can't seem to find it. That wouldn't be bad either. I like the quality of the factory lights, so I am probably just going to get another factory set of lights. Can't seem find any projectors that are a good quality.

Mine are painted in the outside the paint is matched, you can take it to your local body shop and have it done should be like $100-150 lucky me I have a brother that paintsbiggrin.gif he also painted my rims on the pic.

313858_224915450899343_100001426709013_624848_1188755506_n.jpg

Mine are painted in the outside the paint is matched, you can take it to your local body shop and have it done should be like $100-150 lucky me I have a brother that paintsbiggrin.gif he also painted my rims on the pic.

Those look perfect! Very nice!

313858_224915450899343_100001426709013_624848_1188755506_n.jpg

That's exactly what I'm looking for! And that looks perfect. What about the little amber bulb in the bottom lense, have any cop trouble with that? Never seen the outside painted before. Impressed!

That's exactly what I'm looking for! And that looks perfect. What about the little amber bulb in the bottom lense, have any cop trouble with that? Never seen the outside painted before. Impressed!

Nope.. I've had them almost 3 years and no cop trouble.. But then again they always get me for my black tail-lights and tint.

My bad for not replying to your PM, but ive tried sending it and get a "website not found" message, not sure if its the site or my comp.

Either way, i really have not done any in 2 or so years and i would hate to mess yours up, i used a heat gun and flat head screwdriver to pry mine open. Usually took me like 1 hour to take all 4 apart.

My bad for not replying to your PM, but ive tried sending it and get a "website not found" message, not sure if its the site or my comp.

Either way, i really have not done any in 2 or so years and i would hate to mess yours up, i used a heat gun and flat head screwdriver to pry mine open. Usually took me like 1 hour to take all 4 apart.

It's all good man. That's an odd window to get when trying to send though. Yeah I was just curious if you did and I appreciate your honesty. I just don't wanna have to try and re-seal them or mess anything up taking them apart. I never thought of a heat gun, I've just always seen people use the oven. That's where I said no thanks! Preciate your reply bud.

SATRKSINTMIDATOR, sweet. Here in Texas where I'm at, it doesn't matter if it's me or my girl driving either one of my trucks, they stop us like crazy. Troopers always like to take a look around. Both trucks have tinted tails, but my Chevy's is a lot darker. My Ford was already cited for to dark of windows -_- It gets old. So I just don't wanna have to deal with them anymore than I do. Thanks!

Millersss, that does look decent. I've never heard of that stuff though. You have to scuff it all up, or just spray it on? And is there like a Gloss Black in that, or would putting some clear over that shine it up? That wouldn't be a bad idea to try out on my headlights I have now just to see how it'd look for future reference.

its called plasti dip. comes in an aerosal can and requires no prep other then to clean the area to be sprayed. they make a clear that goes over the color and makes it a gloss. and if ya dont like it your only out 12 bucks and you can peel it off and be back to were you were.

IMG_20111202_230547.jpg