Ss Silverado Gm Cladding Fs

rocksss

well at least u got 100.00 for your troubles.better than a sharp stick in the eye..

ok let me start buy saying this and hope every 1 who is interested in the cladding reads this,,,,,,, i had posted the cladding for sale a couple of weeks ago and had sold it to a member in the forum,,,,,i was waithing on that person for 2 weeks and he had told me he was really interested and gave me a deposit of 100 dollars,,,,,,,,he text me saying he will pick it up 2 weeks ago ,,,,,,,today january the 27 ,,,,he send me a pm saying hes not interested no more,,,,,,so i will have to resale the cladding to another member,,,,,,who ever is interested please ,,,,,dont try to waste my time or yours by playing games ,,,,,,,serious buyers only,,,,no offense

ok fresh start ,,up for sale a complete ss silverado cladding all gm parts paint is 9.5 out of 10 some regular scratches like any other used part im asking $900 for the complete cladding,,,no craks..,,i will try to sell as a complete cladding ,,,,,,if it does not sell as a complete cladding i will part it out ,,

will shipp at buyers expense,,,,,,