Trans Rebuild

a6f84540-8d80-4468.jpg

Started the rebuild with john last night. Didn't find really what we were looking for in just the valve body. Tuesday and Wednesday he's having his trans guy come help. Then we'll pull bit out and beef it while in there. Ill post up some more pics as we go.

I had no third gear...thought maybe it could have been a bad solenoid, or something in the body. But he's going to take down the tranny now. Idk really to much about trans so I could be explaining it wrong. But I have everythjnng except 3rd. And no noises and it still shifts fine..

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

All done! Running good so far, only put around 50 miles so well see how it does. Here a few pics from the end of the build. Also would like go give a big shout out to John Kelley (kelleyperformance) he was a HUGE help in this process and wouldn't have gone as smooth with out him! :)

a6f84860-ab2d-4c51.jpg

a6f84860-ab49-bd90.jpg

a6f84860-ab6c-6484.jpg

a6f84860-ab8b-0e4b.jpg

a6f84860-ab9e-bb36.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What all parts did you upgrade? Buddy just lost 3rd in his sss also

if you want a whole list i can pm you later tonight. i went ahead and replaced parts that werent nessisarily failed, good thing to do while your in it. if he goes this route look to spend upwords 600 bones...Ill try and get ya a list.