New Car

Brunswicks SS

18k'ish isn't bad, if you wanna raise your price a little I'd buy this!

http://www.racingjunk.com/1939-earlier/2394704/1996-IMPALA-SS-LS2-SUPERCHARGED-6-SPEED-.html

That thing is so badass, I'm thinking of buying it, just need to sweet talk the future wifey. Shouldn't be to hard, but I have been walking on thin ice lately with all my talk of twin turbo'ing the truck. Poor girl all she wants is to get married, and I'm all, turbo, turbo, turbo. Now its gonna be Impala, Impala, Impala lol!

This is a sweet car. and I'm the same way with always wanting something different. But we finally got married and now its all grand. she says she cant keep up with me i change my mind so often. she says its something new every week.

Well come summer im 90% sure im going to sell my truck for various reasons. Now my question is what should I get? I like the GTO`s alot I think there badass and good performance for money but most have problems with suspension, struts etcbanghead.gif... Im looking for for something nice, sporty, fast , and comfortable. Price is around 18kish Thanks.peelout.gif

ill trade ya my '03 cadillac straight up......biggrin.gif

The gto is for sure the best bang for your buck its got looks, speed, and comfort. My roommate has an 05 gto and I love it. He payed 13 for it and it had 65k miles. It hauls ass bro.

STI are still a little expensive right now, both evo and sti market was down for a while, you used to be able to get 2005 with 50k for like 15k and now the market is back up on them. Same happened to the svt cobra market. Right now it`s pretty much camaro ss vs WS6 vs LS2 GTO, anything else I should add?

Silverado VortecMaxx, Escalade, Escalade EXT thumbsup.gifcrackup.gif

maybe a

mazda RX-8

you might be able to to find a cheap early year (2005-2006) cts-v

or you know you could go with cheap ones like a srt-4/cobalt ss

IMO not a fan of chyrsler but you could look at there other srt lines

the new taurus SHO is definite sleeper but i do not know how much they are

You Wish Earl, I know you have been itching for a SS for a while. Well one of my biggest reasons im selling my truck is all the traveling I do, I need atleast atleast 22 MPG`s. That impala ss is so bad ass they are actually one of my all time favorite cars my friend has one and dam those things just FLOAT!. I`m still keeping my options open, also need a back seat if anyone was thinking of the 350z so thats out. Keep em coming thanks alot guys.