Will Gm Blowers Be Affordable?

I am gonna throw this out here...do you think that the GM blowers will be affordable? They will be in a few cars so they should have parts? I am looking at motortrend and the ZL1 article and it just got me wondering if you can get a ZR1 blower from the parts department for $7k I wonder if you can get the camaro parts for similar price or even a hook up if you know someone??

Parts guys whats your say??

I want one thing and have the budget for something less :)

there is one sitting at my friends shop right now from an ls9, imo you can find them aftermarket cheaper for now and imo the factory versions are ugly , they done stand out and its kind of nice seeing a big shiney or obvious blower when you pop the hood rather than something flat and engine cover looking , though more sleep and factory looking but nothing special imo. plus you dont kit a vehicle specific kit and alot of other parts need to be sourced.

I thought that the LSa LS9 had acessorie drives that had the same water pump offset as the trucks??? so the fab work would be in getting a 8rib pulley on the snout of the blower, not as bad as it used to be for the car vs truck guys...Seems like its also easier to use a car intake on NNBS trucks...