Boom Goes Performabuilt Trans #2

runs good but all the little problems with my truck is confusing me....where they there before or just started? lol :ughdance:

need to change the vent valve solenoid. sick of CEL and "Tighten fuel cap" popping up

need to finish the LED in the HVAC controls

need to look into the stumble at idle. Changed MASS, 02 sensors, plugs, wires....

and i feel it is being a little different starting from a stop. not sure if it always did or not

125K on the clock now....

edit: i have been keeping an eye on the trans fluid and while checking i herd the truck's idle stumbling a little like it has for a while now. Then i saw the culprit. One of my MSD wires had a little tear and was sparking agaist the header. I had spares from when some of mine burnt on the headers. A quick swap and it idles perfectly now

got truck back, trans is better than ever, new converter, and now i fixed the stumble!

if only my bank account wasn't hurting from all the repairs (thanks performabuilt....) I would be having a great week!

Edited by 67speeda (see edit history)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The woof was directed toward the whole thread, bit of a late read.lol glad u got it back though! How she running?

wtf...lol i have no idea how that beer thing ended up in that comment, damn phones..haha:banghead:

• 1 month later...