Looking To Upgrade Headlights And Bumper Lights

I'm looking to change up the front end a bit, was originally thinking of doing smoked headlights and bumper lights.

These

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250748689483?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Then I came across LED bumper lights in the listings, haven't seen them on a single truck. Was curious if you guys have, or what you think of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330619407468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

So i was thinking maybe just get a pair of smoked headlights, then order the LED bumper lights and have them smoked? I'm not to sure how those would look though, I know the full smoked kit would look killer on Silver Birch.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

I came across these fog lights also, looks like if I take the grille out of the brake ducts these might just fit with minor mods. They plug into the factory harness if I can find mine. I most likely wouldn't wire up the HALO's though.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5648595e91

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

<br />yeah i say stay away from the LED bumper lights they ldo like ricey<br />

<br />

I have those same smoked lights and I love them<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Yea leds are ricey. specially one led burns out witch one will, and then looks ghetto

Sent From My GNex

That smoked light combo looks to be a different smoked finish from head to bumper light ya know what I mean. If I could do it all over I'd just evenly smoke the OEM head and bumper lights evenly. The after market aren't that good of quality vs. the OEM. IIRC silverado_ss_04 and ANGRYGREG have those same ones. Maybe search for pics by them or they might post up here.

I originally did VHT nightshade on my corners, to black out the amber reflector, then I 3M tinted the entire headlight and it actually looks amazing! It barely blocks light output as well.

Those LED ones don't even look that bright. Agreed on the ricey comment.

This is a shitty picture, but you get the idea. They look darker in person, this is the "medium" level tint. Only cost me 30 bucks.

384882_10151162519155176_846990175_22754740_816968981_n.jpg

<br /><br /><br />

Yea leds are ricey. specially one led burns out witch one will, and then looks ghetto

Sent From My GNex

HEY NOW! I got LED tail lights that are tinted, and they look great! lol, but I do dread one going out.

That smoked light combo looks to be a different smoked finish from head to bumper light ya know what I mean. If I could do it all over I'd just evenly smoke the OEM head and bumper lights evenly. The after market aren't that good of quality vs. the OEM. IIRC silverado_ss_04 and ANGRYGREG have those same ones. Maybe search for pics by them or they might post up here.

Yeah they are a slightly different tint level and they do that so there is no reduction in light output. I do wish they were the same, there would not be and issues with light output I don’t think especially with HIDs.

HEY NOW! I got LED tail lights that are tinted, and they look great! lol, but I do dread one going out.

I dont think LED tails look ricey at all. I actually want some. I just think those corner lenses the OP posted look ricey. They are solid and have one little strip of leds in them, i just don think it looks right.

I have tinted LED tails also and love them. i dont know why but for headlights i love oem. i like most led tails out there tho

on my truck, fully smoked lights is no good. i have a silver birch truck to. if you want to smoke the tails, go ahead those look good. but the headlights look best with smoked corner to take away that amber stuff. up to you, but i wouldnt make the headlights all black

i bought those halo fogs years ago, their is like no light output.... their only for looks.

i have smoked headlights off ebay, here are a few pics lol

IMG_5284.jpg

86c21e10.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

willtruck.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

ae4fbb2a.jpg

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)