Check This Out Lol, Hell Of A Deal.... Not!

ls2silvy

Check out this stripped ISS for sale here in denver lol, guys wants top dollar and its missing tons of parts. It was for sale on craigslist for a long time all complete with a maggie on it too, looks like it was stolen or repoed and ended up at this lot. Just for fun Shane (ShanesSS) called him and asked if he'd take 9k for it since half of the truck was missing, and the guy says "nothing is missing?? It drives fine!" So we said were is the radio, wing, wheels, center console, engine covers, brake ducts, correct mirrors, etc... he says... oh wait thats when he hung up lol. I hear that a few choice SS owners around here got some nice parts off of her.

http://denver.craigs...2810174463.html

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

Thats terrible "Nothings missing" my Ass

I would not offer more than 7K for that. The SS wheels alone will cost you over grand to replace.

Car dealers like that Piss me off. Trying to sell a car that is missing so much for the same price as one that is not. Grrr. Thats as bad as those dealers that try to pass off a regualr Silverado with 55 badges as a true SS.