Anyone Intrested In Another Lanyard Gb?

NTMD8R_SS

41 members have voted

1. 1. Lanyard design

• SS
    • Silverado SS
    • Silverado

I got one last time, I have to say it was thin and fell apart (stitching came apart) but I would definatly take 2 of the thicker new ones, 1 Black/Silver SS and 1 Black/Silver Silverado SS, Is it possible to get em with a plastic release clip and or a break away? some work places require them and personally Id be willing to pay extra for it

I got a digital proof made up, what ya think? Still gonna wait on the samples to get here.

post-14055-076821100 1328739174_thumb.jpg

Well that sucks to hear, i would of sent you another one if i would of known.

Well i got some samples and to be honest they are about the same thickness....As far as the woven/embroidered type go. Now the screen printed ones are alittle thicker, both type look to be of better quality over the first batch i ordered. Also sucks the place now is telling me 100 minimum order for woven style and 40 for screen printed.

post-14055-006918300 1328902960_thumb.jpg

Well that sucks to hear, i would of sent you another one if i would of known.

Well i got some samples and to be honest they are about the same thickness....As far as the woven/embroidered type go. Now the screen printed ones are alittle thicker, both type look to be of better quality over the first batch i ordered. Also sucks the place now is telling me 100 minimum order for woven style and 40 for screen printed.

post-14055-006918300 1328902960_thumb.jpg

Those look a little better quality. Count me in for two or three. Hopefully we get enough buyers...

Yeah they are better quality, so far about 15-20 anyone else? if i can get acouple more intrested then ill pull the trigger.

Do yall care if there "embroidered" or screen printed (the screen printed lanyards are actually alittle thicker)? If screen printed is good i only need a minimum order of 40 for those..

The black and blue ones are the samples of the screen printed ones and the green and orange one is embroidered.

post-14055-032729300 1328936164_thumb.jpg

post-14055-044938700 1328936250_thumb.jpg

post-14055-065799000 1328936396_thumb.jpg

Let me know guys.

Once i place the order it will be about 2 weeks to get them in, then ill ship them out asap via usps first class whitch it usually 2-3 days.